Friday, May 10, 2013

"The dandelion has my smile.."



I learn a lot from nature.
Nature shows me everything: 
patience and perseverance, toughness and harshness,
interconnectedness that Val wrote in her post, 
capacity to heal, beautiy and piece..
and wholeness and LOVE.


We have ups and downs in our lives.
But if we truly believe that we are all one, we are wholeness,
whatever may happen, we would be all right;
we would be able to feel peace of mind, I think.


"I have lost my smile,
but don't worry.
The dandelion has it"

"...everything around you is keeping your smile for you.
You don't need to feel isolated. You only have to open yourself
to the support that is all around you, and in you.
Like the friend who saw that her smile was being kept by the dandelion,
you can breathe in awareness, and simle will return."


It is heartening to think that we are all one...


"Peace is every step.
The shining red sun is in my heart.
Each flower smiles with me.
How green, how fresh all that grows.
How cool the wind blows.
Peace is every step."
(also from Peace is Every Step)

We are all children of Mother Nature. 
Maybe we've just come too far away from what we truly are,
and forgotten our innate ability.



Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful day :)
                                                                   Sachi

2 comments:

  1. Nature is our best friend and teacher! I love these quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh and your pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much,Val:)

    ReplyDelete