Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Letting out


I am very sorry to hear that May was so bad for Val.  I really hope June has been the opposite for her.

My daughter has been also in a stressful situation at work, as a new employee, and it seems to have started to affect her health.  The other day, we went to a bedrock bath, which are popular in Japan now, to detox, and talked a lot so that she could let all her stress out.  She told me she felt that she had lost her genuine self due to extreme stress.  She was urged to solve her problems but it seemed to me as if she ended up wallowing in her stress.  It is hard to solve all the problems she has at once, but I believe that being able to let out her feelings may have been of some help for her to recuperate her positive energy and deal with her difficulties.

Breathing starts from exhaling.  If you breathe out as much as you can, you will breathe in a lot of new fresh air.  Letting it out gets rid of all the bad things, then you will be able to let new, good things in, just like Val says in her post, "Bad brings out good".

It is quite heartbreaking for me to see my daughter suffering from stress, but every time she experiences hardship, I see her growing stronger.  Hardships might be the seeds that grow into beautiful flowers.  As a mother, what I can do is limited; just puring out my love energy and praying for her is all I can do.  As can Val.

Lots of love to Val and you all.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your daughter recuperates quickly, Sachi! As you say, she will grow stronger from her hard experience, although I'm sorry that spring seems to have been bad to her (and to you, as a consequence!). Letting out is surely a first step to get better...all my love to you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your heart to my daughter and me,Val!
    She seems to be focusing on what she feels right and getting better. So am I:)
    And I'm sending lots of love to you! Please take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete